Friday, December 16, 2005

Dinner and company


I attended our company Christmas dinner last evening. The dinner was held at Brother Sebastians Steak House. Almost everyone from our team attended. I had a salad from the salad bar, and my choice of entre from Top Sirloin, Stuffed Shrimp, and Oskar Chicken. I had the stuffed shrimp. The shrimp were delicious and very filling. I could only eat three out of the five that were on my plate. I shared a table with three other employees that I don't regularly get to speak with at work, so it was nice to get to know them. After dinner our manager gave all of us $50 Walmart gift cards for Christmas and for a job well done for the year. Wow, the gift card and the nice company performance bonus was a great blessing from God this year. I boxed up my remaining shrimp and gave them to my wife and one of my sons when I got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home