Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It begins tomorrow


The day of my new career is here. I have been appointed and I can now begin to sell, sell, sell. I am totally relying on God to provide for me and my family in this new business. I have never really sold for a living before, let alone working for straight commissions. Praise God for this opportunity to be dependent on Him and Him alone. I thank God for my friend and mentor Scott. He has provided me with some great training so far. He will be providing feedback as I go through my sales opportunities for the remainder of this week. I would also like to thank my wife for being so patient and tolerant these past few weeks as I have been home and derailing her days. I know she has been more than ready for me to be out of the house and her hair. With God's abundant grace we haven't killed each other. God is good. I will post how my first day goes tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home