Monday, December 26, 2005

The day after


I haven't posted anything in awhile. I have been busy. The season does that to you. It has been a good busy, not the typical life is flying by me busy. I have been thoroughly enjoying it these past few days. Christmas Eve, my wife, daughter, one my sons, and I went to the Christmas eve service at church. It was a very blessed time of worship and celebration. We had a candle light service which was very traditional. We all went over to my wife's sisters house for feasting and gift exchange. Two of our other sons met us there. We had an excellent time of enjoying each others company. It was one of the best times I've had there. My local mom gave me a home brewery kit so I can make my own beer. It was very cool. Christmas day we went to church again since this year Christmas is on a Sunday. Our pastor preached about four different perspective of the birth of Jesus. It was very thought provoking, as always. After, at home, we feasted on Mexican eggs, sausage, bacon, and non-alcoholic mimosas. We opened gifts afterwards, and everything became a blur. I am posting a photo stream to record the event. Later that evening we went over to a friends home and had more treats and some good conversation. Today we did some running around town. We dropped off my wife's car to have the body damage fixed. The details of the reason for that will be in the next post along with some before pictures.
Click on the picture above to go to the Christmas photo stream at Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home