Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year


Welcome to the beginning of a new year. Happy New Year 2006!! I pray everyone had a joyful time bringing in the new year. My wife Robin and I spent it with friends from church. It was a very joyful time. We ate chili and had some delicious deserts. We also had awesome conversation, and played dominos into the night. We brought in the new year traveling home. New Years day was fairly uneventful. We went to church, worshipped the Lord in song. Pastor Pat spoke on Matthew 18:15-20, The Four Steps For Church Purity, a very challenging part of scripture. Today I bottled my first batch of home brewed beer. I will add the link of my home brew kit to my favorite links list. Today one of my favorite college teams will be playing football in the Fiesta Bowl. The Ohio State University Buckeyes vs. Notre Dame. Go Bucks!! I will post the score later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home