Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Music to my ears


I haven't posted anything for awhile so I will talk about a rock band that I am just now getting into, Dream Theater. They have been around since the early 90's and are still recording today. Their music is characterized as progressive metal. They appeal to my sense of music like that of Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I am posting a link to one of their tracks from the album Images And words. The clip is called Surrounded. Click on the album cover to the right. Enjoy!
Update 1/14/06 - I have since learned about music licenses and I have changed the link to be a clip of the same song. Sorry Mom, you should be able to play it now and maybe this album cover is not as scary as the Scenes From A Memory cover.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The license for this music cannot be acquired, so you can't listen to it. Bummer, huh?

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home