Friday, January 13, 2006

The Friday Factor

I have been reading some blogs about the guest appearance of Bill O'Reilly on The Late Show with David Letterman. I have also been hearing some clips of it on talk radio, so I went out on the Net to see if I could find the whole segment. I found the following link takes you to the whole segment with Bill O'Reilly. January 3rd with Bill O'Reilly. When the video starts notice that Letterman stirs the guests coffee with his pencil. Later in the segment you will see O'Reilly take a drink from the cup. I hope you will also notice the way David Letterman tries to instigate O'Reilly into losing his composure. But O'Reilly doesn't. Also notice the way Letterman tries to argue with O'Reilly. He uses subjective opinion opposed to O'Reilly's objective opinion. Letterman also changes the subject on a couple of occasions. Letterman is just not even in the same class to debate O'Reilly. It is my opinion that Bill O'Reilly does a wonderful job as a guest in a hostile environment. Let me know what you think and post a comment.

I am also posting a picture on Robin's Mazda 3 after she got it back from the body shop. The dealership body shop did not complete the driver door. Whenever it is shut, it sounds like a tin can, opposed to the other 3 passenger doors. I think they forgot to put in the door insulation or something. It sure is hard to find great service anymore. I am also posting a good picture of our moose, Roscoe P. Coltrane. Please click on the picture to see the larger version.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY DADDY! Nice blog site...you should definatly do a xanga tho...they r better!!!! I leave the link to mine. I LOVE YOU! and don't you dare try to give Roscoe away over the internet! ::mwah!:: bye!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home